Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grade A Traffic

Well I came acrossed this site looking for a site that could help me generate traffic and after spending about 20 minutes that I will never get back. I came to realize that I will never get the 20 minutes back. I also came to a conclusion that this site is NOT a legitimate site. Keep clear of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have recieved an email refuting that Grade A Traffic is a scam. The user claims to have proof that this site does work. However, responding to the email the user has yet to furnish any proof. This user attempts to pursuade me to delete the post. UNTIL IRONCLAD PROOF IS MADE the review will stand. I will not be bought off like most sites. Honesty is my best policy so if you want truth behind something you can always get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment