Wednesday, May 13, 2009

clixsense.com

Clixsense.com was referred to me by a friend and I decided to go and participate in it. Well it is time to review it and see if it is worth sticking too.

My verdict is yes and no. I have came to the conclusion that this site is worth while if you upgrade to a paid membership. ( I have not purchased a paid membership. ) This site is great for advertising because the advertising is really cheap I mean really cheap. It only costs 16c to advertise to 14 people so a $1.60 gets you 140 people on your site. I have not seen any ads since I finished the ads this morning.

Pros: The pros are simple. You can your earnings into advertising credits (for real clicks) and they are generally quick to click.

Cons: There is not many ads to click. You may get 1 or 2 a day or sometimes none. I would use this site primarly if you intend to use this for advertising purposes.

Payout information: 10$ via paypal, advertising credits

Review Rubric

On a scale of 1-10 I would say this site is a 6. In thery you could make money if you had been lucky to get someone click your ads. They just wait for the timer to expire and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment